BMW 3 Series E46
since 1998 release
Repair and operation of the car
BMW 3 Series E46
+ BMW 3 cars (E46)
+ Current leaving and service
+ Cooling systems, heating
- Power supply systems, injection and release
Security measures and rules of respect for purity during the work with fuel system
Removal and installation of the sensor of a reserve of fuel / fuel pump
Check of the sensor of a reserve of fuel
+ Power supply system of petrol engines
+ System of injection of fuel of the petrol engine
+ Power supply system of diesel engines
- System of production of the fulfilled gases
Operation of the catalytic converter
Security measures for an exception of damages of the catalytic converter
Removal and installation of system of release
Check of tightness of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Removal and installation of the sensor of oxygen
Removal and installation of a final collector
+ Engine electric equipment
+ RKPP and transmission line
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
караоке диски с новыми песнями
Security measures for an exception of damages of the catalytic converterFor an exception of damages of the catalytic converter it is necessary to fulfill the following requirements:
- Apply only unleaded gasoline.
- Start of the petrol engine pushing or towage is allowed to carry out only from one attempt and at distance no more than 50 m. Better for this purpose to apply an auxiliary cable. Not burned down fuel at ignition can lead to an overheat of the catalytic converter and its destruction. If the engine is heated-up, start by its pushing is not allowed.
- At difficulty with start of the engine it is not necessary to include a starter too long. At the same time the continuous injection of fuel is made. It is necessary to reveal and remove a cause of defect.
- Never spend fuel in a gasoline tank completely.
- At emergence of interruptions in ignition do not increase the speed of the engine and immediately eliminate malfunction.
- Use only the resolved spark plug BMWs.
- You do not carry out verification of a spark with the disconnected spark plug plug.
- You do not carry out an inspection of operation of cylinders by shutdown of ignition of any cylinder. At shutdown of any cylinder not burned down fuel gets to the catalytic converter.
Petrol and diesel engines
- Do not stop the car over dry foliage or a grass. The system of production of the fulfilled gases around the catalytic converter very hot also radiates heat even after an engine stop.
- You do not apply on elements of system of release of means for protection of the bottom of the car.
- Do not change a design of heat-shielding screens.
- When filling the engine with oil especially pay attention to not to exceed the level designated on the index as Max at all. Excess of oil owing to incomplete combustion comes to the catalytic converter and can damage its covering from the alloyed metal or completely destroy the catalytic converter.